COMPLANT International Transportation Co., Ltd., founded and approved by MOFTEC in 1993,is a first class forwarder affiliated by China National Complete Plant Import & Export Corp.(COMPLANT) and State Development & Investment Corporation (SDIC).
As from 1959, COMTRANS is the official organization to handle all the government aided construction projects for the developing nations. Since 1960s it had organized the transportation service’s for different kinds of construction projects all over the world.
COMTRANS has it head office in Beijing and also set up several branch offices in many major ports and districts all over the world. COMTRANS is the standing member of CIFA and individual member of WCA. They got ISO9001 certificate in 2000. COMTRANS acts as None Vessel Operating Common Carrier, cargo insurance agent, trading agent and mainly gets involves in the field of forwarding/logistics.
The main service includes:
Air/road/rail and combined transports/insurance of PROJECT CARGO. At present, they seek possibility for investment in the same field. For all kinds of project cargo, they provide services including: collect/receive cargo, packing, documentation, Customs clearing, quality inspection, booking space/chartering, inland transport, insurance and etc.
In the past fifty years, COMTRANS has built up business relations with companies in more than 130 countries and has undertaken transport for more than 2000 projects.
- railway in Tanzania/Zambia railway,
- oil refinery in Albania, national stadiums in Uganda/Kenya/Congo/Papua New Guinea,
- parliament building in Gabon/Mozambique, roads in Eq. Guinea/Madagascar/Bangladesh,
- cement plants in Peru/Rwanda, power plants in Bangladesh/Burma/Congo/Antigua, China Pakistan
- Friendship Highway, and etc. cargo quantity is totally over 30 million freight tons.